Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I am a blogging h0ar today

So fellow bloggers,

I don't want to keep my blog linked in my siggy on TB anymore. Due to the nature of my work I am looking to make my blog private. I am trying to figure out how to still have access to my blog for people who are interested. Not that this blog is full of entertainment, but ya know what I'm saying. Also, if someone wants to read my blog do I have to add them? I assume yes.

Any and all suggestions welcome. I am looking to shut this ish down and make it private in the next week.


11 comments:

  1. You can't keep me out! I'm stalking you forever, hoar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe okay...I wouldn't be happy if I couldn't stalk you guys either. Maybe I'll just take out the link in my siggy. Yep, I think that would work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have big boobs, do I get to stalk you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't leave meeee Cole! I'll have separation anxiety!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Give the ladies what they want, Cole. Lemme know how many times you had to press save to change your siggy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thank goodness I can still continue my stalkerish ways.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad I get to keep doin' the creep! =D (Ps. "My boobs be huge"!)

    ReplyDelete