Friday, January 25, 2013

Let the Craziness Begin!

No, no not the craziness of the 2WW, although that is where I am right now. The craziness of the semester.

Classes start on Monday and I have been going out of mind trying to get ready for them, keeping up with my work for the Ph.D. classes I take, and continuing to work on my research projects. I only teach two days a week this semester instead of four, so that is a welcomed change. I am teaching my first large class of 60+ students. I'm slightly nervous about this, mostly about the prospect of grading all those papers. Yikes!

I am loving my Ph.D. classes this semester. They are hard as hell but being challenged keeps me motivated. They are taking a lot of my time though, more than previous semesters. I have about 300 or so pages to read and absorb every week. But I am really enjoying it so far. I am not happy that the University might now pay for me to go to a conference in March. Rawrrrr must continue to pester the Dean about this.

Okay back to working on PowerPoints, Syllabi, and all things fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment