Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Damn I hate this part!

I have been terrible keeping up with my blog, hopefully I will get better this month! I have lots to vent about, for now, I'm venting at myself ::sigh::

I took a much needed temp break this cycle. I just plain 'ole wanted a break from waking up at 6:30am every.single.day. I needed a break from analyzing the shit out of my chart. I took the break because I knew with all of travels this cycle it wasn't even that realistic.

Now here I am on CD28/14dpo.

I only used OPKs this cycle so I actually recorded sex through CD20 on FF (normally I stop after I know I O'd). Since I had nothing to go on other than OPKs and previous cycles, I figured no freaking problem! Wrong! My cycles used to be between 26-27 days before m/c, then went to 29 days after my m/c, and was back to 27 days last cycle. So I can't say I'm late because I don't know 100% sure when I ovulated. Now I'm just annoyed. I feel PMSy and really expected AF yesterday or today due to cramping and headaches...nada.

I haven't taken a HPT in two days so I might take one tomorrow or Friday if no AF. The 2WW usually sucks, but the last few days is always the worst. This one is definitely the worst so far because I have no idea what my "chart" would have looked like and it is driving me mad.

Vent over.

1 comment:

  1. Hey love, I just wanted to say that I am over here rooting for you. FX for when you test. I hope you see double lines, boo! You need to update your blog more often. The radio silence doesn't bode well for my stalking habits! <3

    ReplyDelete