Everyone with boobs is in the clear!
Okay, okay so I am not making my blog private BUT I did take it out of my siggy on TB. So many new people around I'm just starting to get all paranoid and shit. Maybe because a new semester is starting at school and I'm secretly afraid any number of my students could be on TB as well. Who knows? I looked into making it private but then I would have to add everyone separately and you all would have to go through an extra step. Unnecessary. Alas my blog is here to stay bitches!!!

I love boobs. Boobies are awesome. Fun bags. Ta-tas. milk duds. Ruse buds, hanging baskets..
ReplyDeleteAnyways. I had to do the same thing. If it's people I know and like, I'll give them a link to the blog but after the stalker incident I took that junk out of my siggy. I also hid my blog by going into the settings area and making it not seachable on blogger/ search engines.
With my creepers, it was a much needed additional step. =/
Yay, I have big boobies so I am good. ;)
ReplyDeleteI am totally contemplating removing my blog link from my siggy as well. I get all "what if someone I know IRL sees" and start freaking out. And also because there is so many just creepy creepers out there on the interwebs.
Btw, this is Nicnique from TTGP.