Saturday, January 19, 2013

Birds Flying High...

You know how I feel
Sun in the sky
You know how I feel
Reeds driftin' on by
You know how I feel
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good


Just got back from dinner with a very dear friend. We ate great food and enjoyed great conversation. I've been rather introverted lately but I've been making an effort to get out and see people more often. Be part of life again. Be like me again. It felt fucking wonderful. I have to say that for the first time since October I am finally ready to see a BFP. We haven't been avoiding, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared of those two lines the last few months. There is something I read once that didn't make much sense to me till now: You know you are ready when you want a baby more than you are scared of losing a pregnancy. 

And because I'm feeling all kinds of deep and shit.

2 comments: