Trying to stay positive, but lately it has been difficult. I keep getting reminders that are throwing me off the positivity train!!!
1) Tomorrow was the day we were going to announce to our parents that I was KTFU. I would have been about 8 weeks, give or take. Obviously, no news to share and both sets of parents know what happened and think we are TTA for awhile. There is some silver lining here: I get to drink tomorrow & our parents won't be asking when they will be grandparents anytime soon. Pressure off!
2) Got a Save the Date in the mail this week for a good friend's wedding. I knew that they were getting married in June, but were having a tough time figuring out the venue and exact date. Turns out their wedding date was my EDD (June 22). That's a kick in the balls!
3) A colleague of mine just told me him and his wife are expecting. Super excited for them, then it dawned on me they got married two months before we did and are due two months before we were. Yes, yes, I realize they didn't "take" my baby or anything ridiculous like that, but it was an ouch moment for sure. Pity party for one please.
So what am I doing? Well, I'm drowning myself in work and school, I'm hardly home before 10pm, and I have yet to hangout with my friends since October. Healthy? Probably not, but I'm hoping to change some of that this weekend.
Our FW is coming up so I'm also looking forward to getting sexed up! Cheers.

I'm so sorry, cole. All of those things suck. Cheer up! I hope you have a nice thanksgiving day!
ReplyDeleteThank you KK! I know total debbie downer post, but wine is making tonight better :) Hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving too and FX for your growing follies!
ReplyDeleteHey Cole, I am sorry that you are feeling down. It really does suck when things remind you of all that could have been. It happens to me too.
ReplyDeleteDrink some wine, eat some delicious food and know that there are people rooting for you. =) I hope you have a better day. Happy Thanksgiving to you, dear!
I LOVE YOU COLE!
ReplyDeleteThat is all.
Happy humping, Cole! ;) Sorry you had a down couple days, hope your Thanksgiving still turns out great!
ReplyDelete