Friday, November 9, 2012

The Lighter Side...

Feeling down lately, not sure if it the TTC process or the fact that it is darker earlier (and cold)! Regardless, I haven't been myself lately and almost everything seems to annoy me. I've even been avoiding my friends, which isn't like me at all. So I decided to think of all the great things in my life in hopes of cheering myself up!!!

I have the most amazing and supportive husband. I truly don't know where I would be without him. He encourages me in all aspects of my life, and understands the time and energy that is required for me to pursue my dreams. He never gets upset when I don't have time to spend with him because of my studies, and he has completely taken on all of our household finances during this difficult year in school. I don't know that I will ever be able to adequately show him my thanks.
My family is extraordinary. I could not have asked for better parents. They provided with a wonderful childhood, and have always believed in me, even when I didn't believe in myself. I recently confided in my parents about our journey TTC and our disappointments so far. They hugged me, cried with me and laughed with me. Then off course my mother and I split a bottle (or two) of wine and got drunk.

I have a wonderful group of friends, some that I've known since I was 7 years old, some from high school, and then of course college and beyond. They are a wonderful support system. Even though we all have changed through the years, I still look to them for advice and they will always be my girls. I hope that I can start to go out and enjoy being around all of them again soon, I have missed them!

And of course, our wonderful furbabies. We have three, but for now I will only include a picture of our little yorkie. Our cats our huge and one refuses to be photographed. Our boy cat is super needy, but I love him to pieces, he was my first and for awhile it was just him and me living in my tiny apartment years ago. I love our girl cat, even if I do have to wipe her butt everyday because she doesn't know how to properly clean herself. I love all of them, but our dog holds a special place in my heart because my husband and got her together. She really is our little baby...I mean c'mon look that at that face! Could she be any cuter?!?

So on that note, keeping it light and trying to keep everything in perspective. After all, my life is pretty awesome!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you're having a rough day. Tomorrow is a new day. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete