Sunday, November 11, 2012

10dpo and BF?

Sooo I really wasn't going to test this month since I ran out of the cheapies and didn't want to waste money of the expensive tests. I mean of course I would have tested at 15dpo if AF hadn't showed, but wasn't planning on it before then. BUT, I felt a bit sick to my stomach yesterday and have had major bloat belly for two days. Bloat was the biggest symptom I had with my BFP in October so I decided to go to the dollar store and get some this morning. I went to 3 dollar stores, and they were all out! Maybe people were getting busy during Hurrican Sandy? Idk? So I went on over to CVS and picked up a FRER digital. I don't care for the regular FRER test, and I didn't want to get the ClearBlue (pregnant/not pregnant). The FRER digital gives you a yes or no - I'd rather get a no than a blaring not pregnant. Well, by the time I took the damn test it was nearly 2pm so clearly not FMU or SMU but I figured I'd give it a shot anyway. I got this:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yep, that is a ?. Apparently, when you get an error with this particular test you get a ?. I showed it to DH and he just said "seriously?" I personally thought it was kind of funny, even though I was annoyed of course. Maybe I'll test at 12dpo or go with my original plan of not testing. We will see...

1 comment:

  1. WTF! It sounds like the HPT gods were against you. :::makes offering to HPT gods on behalf of ColeRose:::

    ReplyDelete