Thursday, November 29, 2012

Movember Sex

This month is Movember. It is a great cause and interesting way to bring awareness. DH and his friends have been participating for the last two or three years now, and while I am proud of DH for raising money, the stache has got to go. Tomorrow he shaves it off! YES! I have been looking forward to this day since November 1st. Without offending DH I took the reigns this month position-wise since I had a very difficult time looking directly at him. A girl has got to do what a girl has got to do right?
And for your viewing pleasure...

5 comments:

  1. I was reading this and my husband looked over, had the most confused look on his face... then pointed and said, "reverse cowgirl!" with a twinkle in his eye. Then went back to the PS3. No "what are you looking at?" or anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. A girl's got to do what a girl's got to do. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't mind my husband with a little facial hair; I think he looks so young right after he shaves, but he goes a lot longer than I'd prefer between shaves. But I would totally try to switch up positions also if he had a mustache. Not a fan at all. :)

    ReplyDelete