I know we've known each other for about 20 years now, but I think it is time to re-evaluate our relationship. In the beginning, I have to admit, I didn't like you at all! You literally scared the shit out of me. However, my mom did get me a cake when we got together so I figured you couldn't be that bad (true story btw). After awhile, I actually kind of liked you because after you arrived, I finally grew some boobies and I guess I have you to thank for that. Throughout my late teens and twenties I even prayed for you to show up a few times :wink: But here we are...20 years later.
I've grown tired of you, and quite frankly you are becoming a royal bitch. After all this time together, and all the things we have been through, it is time we take a break. I don't want you out of my life completely, I just need my space right now. In 9 to 10 months, we can discuss whether or not you can be a regular visitor again.
Thank you for understanding and I hope I don't see you next month,
Cole
You got a cake? That's awesome! I got a box of tampons and a pat on the back lol.
ReplyDeleteHoping AF goes away for ya soon!
LOL! I wish I had gotten a cake! My mom didn't even tell me! She just surprised me and I had no idea what was going on with my body! But you're right - she needs to go away for 9 or 10 months! Seriously! :D
ReplyDeleteDang. I want cake. I woke up and freaked out when AF arrived the first time. Nothing like trying to discretely tell your GRANDFATHER your period came and not having anything in the house since my grandmother had already gone through menopause. =/ LOL Yay for summer vacations (out of state) at your grandparents house for fond memories.
ReplyDeleteI hope AF stays away for at least 9-10 months for you! Our AF's could take a tropical vacation. Maybe that would entice them to leave?
My first AF showed up for my birthday. So I guess I got cake too? But seriously. Can I send this letter to my AF?
ReplyDelete