Sunday, February 24, 2013

SNOWtorious B.I.G.

 I finally got around to uploading pictures from Storm Nemo/Charlotte that dropped almost 3 feet of snow on us. These pictures are from the next day - Saturday, February 9th.

This is what we woke up to in the morning. We were finally able to open the sliding glass doors to our back porch area about a week or so later. Good times!!!

My husband shoveling us out of our home...

Clearing a path to my car.
 
 
Finally time to take our little dog for a walk!

THE END


4 comments:

  1. The snow is so much taller than her! That is some crazy snow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took us about a week to be able to open our slider too. So much snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little dog is so cute!! Btw, keep an eye on the mail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally hearing NOTORIOUS in my head while reading this post! Love your pup as well!

    ReplyDelete