Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The FW is upon us...

This is going to be a very exciting post so brace yourselves.

Today is CD7, I just stopped spotting today and I already have watery CM. I am praying that O later than normal this cycle since DH is going out of town Thurs-Sun. I don't mind having a normal/shortish cycle but I just finished AF and it is all down to bizness right away. Sigh....

I made a sex schedule for us. Sounds fun and super sexy right? Right?

Tonight, Thursday morning before he leaves, Sunday late night when gets back, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.  I'm praying I O on CD14 or 15 this cycle. Praying hard.

I don't feel good about Cycle #9 and it hasn't really even started yet. In my head I keep thinking this is the last cycle where my EDD would be in 2013. The thought of being out for 2013 is just kinda depressing.

We keep on trucking....

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, KK is right. Bang it out, chickadee. You're in it to win it. =D Plus you're too legit to quit, so don't go giving up hope already! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 2013 thing is bothering me too. I know it's just another date but it would be nice to be pregnant and give birth this year. Bang it out lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending lots of good vibes! And cupcakes! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy humping! ::steals dar's cupcakes::

    ReplyDelete